|Date:||Dec 12th, 2013|
|Place:||EE1 Building (Electrical Engineering)
Room 303 (DIFFERENT ROOM THAN NORMAL – 1 Floor down)
University of Washington Campus
|Subject:||Holiday Party and Yearly Review|
This will be our annual holiday part, yearly review, and Q & A session. We will talk about the year that was and what you think may happen in the year to come. In addition, bring any technical questions you have for the group. To get things started…
– What big change did you experience last year?
– What do you think is the next big change for system administration?
– What tool did you find last year that you really liked?
– What challenges will you have in 2014?
– What will be the impact of Snowden file releases in 2014?
I look forward to your questions and answers.
As always, there will be dinner sponsored by Silicon Mechanics. Check them out at http://www.siliconmechanics.com/
There will also be several CACert assurers present.
The meeting will be at the Electrical Engineering building on the University of Washington Campus, aka EE1. Directions are linked to the EE Department’s web site above. Parking is $5 after 5pm.